2 tbsp vegetable oil
3 tbsp peanut butter (plain with NO preservatives)
3 tbsp regular honey
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
*My first ever disclaimer: Every dog is different and can/can not eat certain things. There are also thousands of theories on what is good/not good for dogs. This is what my dog can eat and what I choose to feed my dog. Science is a real thing, if you are worried do the research.
Muffin Pan (this recipe is for 7 (yes 7) full size muffins)
Ice Cream Scoop/Spoon
- Preheat oven at 350
- Spray or butter your muffin pan however you like to make things not stick.
- Mash your banana.
- In the bowl whisk together the egg, oil, honey and peanut butter. It will be thick that’s ok.
- Whisk in mashed banana.
- Whisk (or spatula if you have a wimpy whisk) in flour and baking powder.
- Divide into 7 spots in the muffin pan. Sometimes when you create your own recipes it doesn’t always come out to a perfect 12. I always use a ice cream scoop because the lever helps the batter to come out and the amount always makes the perfect size muffin, but a spoon will also work in a pinch.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool and you and your dog can enjoy!
NOTE: My dog doesn’t care about fancy icing but if you want some there are tons of recipes using bananas and sweet potatoes out there.