6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (you could also use chicken breasts they will just be a bit drier)
12 oz cranberry sauce preferably with whole berries
1 TBSP brown sugar
Instant Pot (sorry if you don’t have one this recipe is not for you)
- Cut mangoes into one inch squares as best you can understanding a mango is oval and if some are wacky shapes it really doesn’t matter as they mush down anyway.
- Add mango, cranberry sauce, brown sugar and salt to Instant Pot.
- Add chicken and coat with stuff already in there.
- Set Instant Pot for 15 minutes on HIGH pressure. Make sure the vent is closed.
- Once time is up let it NATURAL RELEASE for 10 minutes and then quick release before opening. DO NOT quick release this before the 10 minutes or your chicken will be dry.
- Shred chicken in sauce (if you like) and Eat!