1 box yellow cake mix (no judging)
1 box vanilla instant pudding
1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
1 cup full fat sour cream
1 tsp vanilla
1 tbsp cinnamon
6 oz chocolate chips
3 tbsp sugar
Mixer – any type (makes it faster/smoother but you can always hand mix)
- Preheat oven at 350
- Butter and flour the heck out of your bundt pan so that the cake comes out smoothly.
- Mix cake mix, instant pudding, oil, eggs, sour cream and vanilla with a mixer for about 3 minutes. You want it to look smooth.
- In separate container, mix chocolate chips, sugar, cinnamon and flour. The flour helps to float the chips in the cake so they don’t sink to the bottom.
- Pour half of the batter into the bundt pan.
- Sprinkle 2/3 of cinnamon mixture into the pan.
- Pour the rest of batter into the pan.
- Sprinkle the rest of mixture onto the top.
- Bake for 45 min to an hour. I would recommend testing it at 45 as different pans, and ovens, cook at different speeds.
- Let cool and pop out of pan.